Get Some Likes cares about your privacy and wants to be transparent about how your data is used, when you place an order we may need to collect certain information to ensure we can carry out and process your order.
This information includes:
- Your name
- Your email
- Your social network order URL
- Additional order notes
- Your IP Address
- Time and Date of order being placed
If payment is made via PayPal, we may collect:
- PayPal first name – Your PayPal account first name
- PayPal last name – Your PayPal account last name
- PayPal email address – the PayPal email id used to pay
- payment type – for example Instant
- PayPal transaction fee – the cost of processing the payment
- PayPal transaction ID – to help locate your payment via PayPal
If you have any questions you can get in contact via the Contact form on the contact page or by emailing email@example.com.
What sort of information do we collect and why?
When you place an order, we may collect the following data:
- Your name – To validate your name against PayPal account details and help prevent fraud or if you agree to promotional emails we may send you emails and use your name in the email.
- Your email – to send you order updates and if you agree promotional offers.
- Your social network URL – to process your order we require this, so we know where to deliver your order, this URL and the quantity of your order may be passed onto a 3rd party to process your order.
- Additional order notes – If you leave any order notes.
- Your IP Address – To help prevent fraudulent orders.
- Time and Date of order being placed – so we can try to keep to timescales set out.
If you leave a product review or comment anywhere on this website, the following data will be collected, stored and displayed on the website if approved:
- Name – This will also be displayed on the website if your review/comment is approved.
- The review/comment – The review or comment you left for others to see.
- Your IP Address – This is to help prevent spam comments and reviews.
- The time and date – A time and date of the comment/review being left for others to see.
How you can get access, delete or update your data.
If your wish to access, delete or update any data we hold about you, then please get in contact using the contact form on this website or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we secure, store and retain your data.
We store your data for as long as is required to do so, once your data is no longer needed it will be deleted.
Transfer of data abroad.
Your social network URL provided on order and what package you have ordered may be transferred to a 3rd party supplier abroad, this may be required to process your order.
Getting in contact.
You can get in contact using the contact form found on the contact page or by emailing email@example.com. We will respond to requests within thirty (30) days.
Last Updated: 25th May 2018